The circular mica band heaters are intended to heat by conduction cylindrical parts. They are used to heat the barrel of plastic injection moulding machines and extruders and r in other applications such as tank heating.
Maximum operating temperature 350°C, maximum load 4.2W/cm² (25W/Sq. Inch)
- Resistive alloy wire wound on mica paper support
- Mica paper insulation
- Sheath in galvanized steel or stainless steel 430
- Minimum diameter: 40 mm, maximum diameter: 1200 mm
- Minimum height 20 mm, maximum height: depends on diameter
- Voltage: 24 to 440V Single-phase or Three-phases
- Tightening by screw, number of locks according heater’s height
- Electrical connection by cables, M4 terminals or type C socket
- Built in thermocouple
- Holes for sensor or piping…
- Auto tightening design with spring
- Heater split in 2 or more pieces to ease installation
- quick fitting with tightening clamp
The nominal diameter of the circular band heater is the same than the outside diameter of the pert to be heated. We advise you to properly tighten the nozzle heater when you install it. It is advisable to retighten it after 30 minutes of operation. You must use a temperature control device like a thermostat to regulate the temperature of your process. the circular mica band heaters are not waterproof.