The waterproof mica band heaters are intended to heat by conduction cylindrical parts in humid atmospheres where liquid projection can occur. They are mica band heater which insulation sheath were waterproof brazed. They are not design to work outside or immersed in liquid.
Maximum operating temperature 350°C, maximum load 4.2W/cm² (25W/Sq. Inch)
- Resistive alloy wire wound on mica paper support
- Mica paper insulation
- Sheath waterproof brazed in galvanized steel or stainless steel 430
- Minimum diameter: 60 mm, maximum diameter: 800 mm
- Minimum height 20 mm, maximum height: depends on diameter
- Voltage: 24 to 440V Single-phase or Three-phases
- Tightening by trunnion, number according heater’s height
- Electrical connection by cables, M4 terminals or type C socket
- Built in thermocouple
- Heater split in 2 or more pieces to ease installation
The nominal diameter of the circular band heater is the same than the outside diameter of the pert to be heated. We advise you to properly tighten the nozzle heater when you install it. I You must use a temperature control device like a thermostat to regulate the temperature of your process.