The insulated circular band heaters are equipped with a second sheath which is full with ceramic fibre wool to save energy and speed up temperature rise.
Maximum operating temperature for insulated mica band heater 350°C, maximum load 3.5W/cm² (23W/Sq. Inch)
Maximum operating temperature for insulated ceramic band heater 750°C, maximum load 5W/cm² (32W/Sq. Inch)
- Sheath in stainless steel 430
- Diameter: 50 to 1000 mm
- Height: 30 to 500 mm
- Voltage: 24 to 440 V, 1 or 3 Ph
- Electrical connection by cables, terminals in junction box or type C socket
- Tightening by trunnions, number according heater’s height
- Insulation by ceramic fibre wool
- Built in thermocouple
- Holes for sensor or piping…
- Auto- tightening design with spring
- quick fitting with tightening toggle
The nominal diameter of the circular band heater is the same than the outside diameter of the pert to be heated. We advise you to properly tighten the nozzle heater when you install it. It is advisable to retighten it after 30 minutes of operation. You must use a temperature control device like a thermostat to regulate the temperature of your process.