The nozzle heaters are intended to heat by conduction cylindrical parts. They are used in the plastic injection and extrusion industries and in other applications such as tank heating.
Maximum temperature of collars 350°C, maximum load 4.2W/cm² (25W/Sq. Inch)
- Resistive alloy wire wound on mica paper support
- Mica paper insulation
- Sheath in galvanized steel, brass or stainless steel 430
- Water proof sheath IP56
- Minimum diameter: 20 mm, maximum diameter: 60 mm
- Minimum height 20 mm, maximum height: 60 mm
- Voltage: 24 to 400 V Single-phase
- Tightening by screw, number of locks according to heater’s height
- Built in thermocouple
- Holes for sensor or piping…
We advise you to properly tighten the nozzle heater when you install it. It is advisable to retighten it after 30 minutes of operation.
You must use a temperature control device like a thermostat to regulate the temperature of your process.